Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wine About It

Oh hey friends. Did you miss me? I did. I feel like I´ve been everywhere in the last few days, I can barely remember what happened in Mendoza. I must recap, though Elise sums it up pretty nicely. A ver:
http://elisebaros.blogspot.com/2009/05/wine-2-3-4.html

Day 3 in the hot springs was the best way to not be cold. Day 4 on the horse trip was the worst way to avoid being cold. The cold bus ride, to the coldest horse ride of all time, to the coldest waiting time in the coldest country shack of all time. Then we finally got picked up in the cold bus and met up with crazy people who went RIVER RAFTING. They were cold too. Then we all shivered our way back to Mendoza. Day 4 was intense. I also managed to get my 3rd sinus cold in 6 weeks. How is that even possible? Oh ya, cause Im always cold. The best thing though is that vino in vino country makes it all so much better. After Mendoza, me, Damien and Austin said goodbye to Primo B and E, grabbed our vino and hopped aboard our 18 hour bus ride to Salta. Need I mention... there were no blankets. Do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment