Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wait, actually, I could live here


I'm back in querido Buenos Aires! It's a very weird feeling to be living in a new neighborhood (Palermo now), and to be living in a hostel. Turns out, Im in the best hostel in the best location. So, Im thinking I can stay here forever. After bunking it up for 2 weeks, I got my own hostel room, and put of stick of dynamite in my suitcase and here i am, home sweet home. There is lots to tell about my Iguazu adventures. Right now, Im uploading some pics, getting organized. But, my bus experience.... no whiskey, no blankets, no cama. We had to "change buses" in Posadas, then I finally got my blanket and cama, but no whiskey. Oh the humanity. Arriving in the Retiro bus station, I got so giddy with excitement. I felt like I was home. While I was sweating and getting stuffed like a sardine in the subway, I wanted to scream with joy. Man, i love this place. Last night, we went to my fave Bar Roberto. It was great as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment