Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dare I Say...

I am so excited to go home to the sum sum summertime. Right now I can´t feel my fingertips, and I wonder why this hostel is leaving the door open. Sounds like I need some whiskey.

Hola from Iguazu! Tomorrow is the day I see the famous waterfalls. I can´t wait.

You guys, in one week from today, I´ll be in LA, stuffing my face with In N Out, Mexican Food or Chinese Food, or maybe everything at the same time. I don´t know how I feel about this, but I´m defintely excited for my future food prospects.

Tomorrow night Im taking an 18 hour bus back to Buenos Aires. I made sure they have blankets. Oh ya, my cold is long gone. Im all good now. Just hungry. Chau chau besos.

4 comments:

  1. i felt your cold, got goose bumps!
    so glad for the aventuras y nuevos amigos.
    salud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i was just talking about that today... what I was going to eat when I went home..
    guacamole, sushi, caldo de pollo, maybe spicy food, pretzels and avocados.. just to name a few

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to see you... I really feel like I've been in your pocket this whole time, your writing has been so vivid and SO P! Safe travels, my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited for your travels P, absolutely loved reading the blog and seeing your photos!

    Can't wait to catch up and hear about all of your shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete