Tuesday, June 9, 2009

La Juanita – Siempre en mi corazon.






Today, I visited my little kiddies at the kindergarten at La Juanita. WOW. What a great visit that was. Luca and I went together to say goodbye. It felt so weird being in the van again, making that long trek out to La Matanza. So worth it. When the kids came in, they were really happy to see me and I was so very very happy to see them. I saw all my little darlings and homies. It felt great. Then the best part was the teachers had the kids make little drawings for me. Heart. Melted. Everyone got their scribble on. Then the teachers blindfolded me and the kids surprised me by making 2 giant posters with all the drawings glued on and the sweetest messages. Of course I cried. I’ll treasure that forever. Forever forever. Then Teacher Vivi told the kids to give me a big beso. She meant air beso, but all the kids definitely mobbed me with hugs and kisses. It was the best. I love them and I miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment